Call or e-mail us for all your Corvette or Chevy needs at sales-201306@TracyPerf.com.
We Offer These Suggesting For Greasing
Corvette Rear Wheel Bearings.
Note: Bearing removal is not required for this operation!
- Raise rear of vehicle, use hoist or jackstands.TracyPerf©98
- Disconnect half shaft from outer flange.
- Rotate and wire the outer end of half shaft up and out of the way.
- Remove the spindle nut, washer, and flange.
- Place greaser tool over spindle and into dust shield and inner seal.
- Reinstall spindle nut and washer and tighten lightly to retain greaser tool.
- With a hand grease gun, put in 4 to 6 pumps of HD bearing grease.
- Rotate the greaser tool zerk 180 degrees and repeat above.
- Remove greaser tool and reinstall components and torque to specifications.
- Repeat operations for opposite side of vehicle.
- Lower car carefully.TracyPerf©98
This information is for experienced licensed mechanics!
Visit our car cover web site at www.carcovers.com
Order our 1963-1982 Corvette Bearing
Greaser today, only $10.00!
[ Disclaimer ] [ Home ] [ Up ]
Pricing and Availability are Subject to Change.
Copyright © 2002 Tracy Performance.
Last Modified: February 11, 2002
Send Comments Regarding Web Layout to webmaster-200706@TracyPerf.com